Ensures that electrical manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently and is an integral part of the company’s leadership team. Plays critical role in meeting production schedules, controlling costs, and upholding quality standards to contribute to the overall success of the manufacturing operation.
Pay Range: 70k-90k. - depending on experience
Main Tasks and Key Responsibilities
- Oversee production, shipping, receiving and inventory control processes.
- Schedule production flow on a daily basis.
- Introduce and implement efficient continuous processes
- Organize workforce to meet daily production demand
- Meet daily delivery deadlines
- Meet product labor cost targets
- Lead and manage direct and temporary work force to meet medium-to-long term market demand
- Meet or exceed customers’ delivery expectations and product quality expectations
- Continuously improve production flow and schedule to reduce costs and throughput times
- Ensure planned company’s efficiency, quality, and performance are meet or exceeded in all tasks.
- Ensure that the relevant process flows are efficient and cost effective
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities including implementation of change management process and best practices.
- Participate in buy vs make decisions and manage flow of the product to and from external and internal suppliers
- Liaising among different departments, e.g, Purchasing, Engineering, etc.
- Optimize resource utilization by implementation of an effective production organization.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervise, mentor, develop, and motivate team members as required to achieve the objectives.
- Review the performance and attendance of team members
- Develop and track improvement in reduction of planned hours.
- Coordinate, set up, and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.