This position exists to support overall manufacturing operations and requires a machine shop background. Ability to fabricate and assemble, mechanically and electrically OEM equipment. Individual carries out routine assignments and supports Production Lead in installation and troubleshooting as needed. This position will also perform routine quality tasks associated with AS9100 compliance, and handling of discrepant material. Responsibilities of the job include: • Interpreting and reading schematic drawings to assemble wiring, switches, cables, and other mechanical or electrical pieces. • Proper installation of electrical components • Understand electrical control systems and sequence of operation • Troubleshoot, inspect proper configuration, and testing.
Pay Range: 17-26/hr. - depending on experience
Main Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical diagrams, schematics, drawings and PLC logic
- Efficiently build, layout, and wire electrical control boxes, panels, and other peripherals
- Run and route cables of various sizes and make electrical connections and terminations
- Assemble electrical control panels
- Accurately measure layout controls from drawings
- Use proper instrumentation to understand and test the product such as electrical test meters, pressure transducer, temperature sensor control, and motor control for product specifications and quality standards
- May use appropriate tools such as torque screwdrivers and other tools required for assembly
- Perform low voltage testing on a work in progress or a finished product
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment according to OSHA and as instructed by the manager to comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Formulate and implement improvement and manufacturing process simplifications.
- Contributes, supports, and be a team player by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Perform additional duties that may be given or assigned from time to time or as needed due to the demand of business.
- Attend, understand, and observe training provided.
- Observe all company policies and procedures and maintain professionalism and good performance.